Company Overview & Objectives:
California Medical Evaluators is a growing medical-legal company with a network of over 100 physicians and approximately 80 employees performing medical-legal evaluations throughout California. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company to utilize your skills and grow, then this is the place for you.
California Medical Evaluators brings a unique approach to Independent Medical Examinations. We simplify the medical-legal evaluation experience by leveraging our vast network of highly-qualified medical experts who provide simple and sound answers to complex medical-legal questions.
• Can-Do Attitude
• Team Player
• Tempo, Tempo, Tempo
Handles high volume of billing for over 140 doctors. Formats reports, verifies information and ensures all parties are served.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Formats reports and invoices along with all the required documents
• Calls to verify insurance billing information
• Follows up with doctors on any missing information such as time spent
• Works with management to resolve any billing issues
• Data entry, posting charges to all billing programs
• Prints and prepares reports and bills for mail out and electronic submission
• Amends any reports that need to be updated
• HS Diploma/GED required
• Minimum 1 year experience in billing
• Experience with Workers Compensation and med-legal billing a plus
• Must be a team player
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to work independently & excellent organizational skills
Salary: $15 to $16.50 per hour
Mr. Stoddard is a transformational sales and marketing leader who serves as Vice President, Sales & Marketing. With more than 15 years of experience in building and leading sales and marketing programs in the healthcare space, he is focused on enhancing the company’s brand, while expanding value added service lines. He earned his MBA from Northeastern University and holds a BS from the University of Massachusetts.