Company Overview & Objectives:
California Medical Evaluators is a growing medical-legal company with a network of over 100 physicians and approximately 80 employees performing medical-legal evaluations throughout California. If you are looking for a dynamic environment in a fast-growing company to utilize your skills and grow, then this is the place for you.
California Medical Evaluators brings a unique approach to Independent Medical Examinations. We simplify the medical-legal evaluation experience by leveraging our vast network of highly-qualified medical experts who provide simple and sound answers to complex medical-legal questions.
• Can-Do Attitude
• Team Player
• Tempo, Tempo, Tempo
Handles high volume of billing for over 140 doctors. Formats reports, verifies information and ensures all parties are served.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Formats reports and invoices along with all the required documents
• Calls to verify insurance billing information
• Follows up with doctors on any missing information such as time spent
• Works with management to resolve any billing issues
• Data entry, posting charges to all billing programs
• Prints and prepares reports and bills for mail out and electronic submission
• Amends any reports that need to be updated
• HS Diploma/GED required
• Minimum 1 year experience in billing
• Experience with Workers Compensation and med-legal billing a plus
• Must be a team player
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to work independently & excellent organizational skills
Salary: $15 to $16.50 per hour