Part-Time Medical Assistant
Part-time Medical Assistant position in a busy Medical-Legal practice. We are in search of a dependable Medical Assistant who is a self-starter, reliable and punctual. This position requires you to travel to multiple locations throughout Southern California. This is the perfect job for someone who likes to drive, meet new people every day, and not be stuck in the same office day in and day out.
• Arrive at assigned offices on time, meet, greet and seat incoming patients for physicians.
• Ensure the offices are clean and organized prior to the patient’s arrival.
• Administer paperwork to patients and check that they have completed everything.
• Be able to perform EKG, Spirometry, check blood pressure, measure weight and height.
• Must be willing to travel to multiple locations throughout the greater LA area during any given week on the locations listed below
• Locations include: Downtown LA, Palmdale, Baldwin Park, Moreno Valley, Orange, Costa Mesa, Fontana, Torrance, Ontario, Riverside, San Bernardino, Temecula, Lancaster, Oxnard and Santa Barbara
• Medical Assisting certificate required
• Spanish speaking a plus but not required
• Workers Compensation experience a plus but not required
• Valid CA driver’s license
Part-time schedule may be as little as 1-2 days per week, or up to 5 days per week on busy weeks. Must have flexibility in schedule to accommodate varying schedules. Days will be Monday through Friday, 8AM – as late as 5PM, usually 6-8 hours per day depending on schedule.
$10 per day fuel stipend, plus additional mileage reimbursement for anything over 50 miles each way.
Job Type: Part-time