The Provider Liaison is responsible for a list of QME doctors, assisting them with scheduling QME evaluations, acting as a liaison between the physicians, the insurance carriers and the attorney offices, and ensuring the completion of the QME evaluations.
• Coordinate and schedule QME evaluations in a timely manner
• Update applicant account information and maintain accurate database
• Download and upload medical documentation
• Obtain authorizations from the insurance carriers
• Send out required evaluations documentation in a timely manner
• Maintain clear and concise communication with assigned physicians
• Coordinate with the evaluations coordinator to ensure the evaluations go smoothly
• AA degree preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with Internet including e-faxing programs and Google Suit/Drive
• 40+ wpm typing speed
• Ability to make multitask and meet deadlines
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and provide excellent customer service
• Prior experience in the worker’s comp field is a plus, not required.
• Prior experience in the legal field such as a paralegal is a plus, not required.