The QME Success Program
Turnkey QME Practice Management Services for Experienced QMEs
Are you ready to maximize your current QME practice? The QME Success Program is designed specifically for seasoned experts. Through our proven process and in-depth knowledge, we will not only optimize your practice but also simplify your life. Whether you have been managing your own QME practice or working with a different QME practice management vendor, we are confident that we can provide a better experience!
QME Services Available with California Medical Evaluators
QME practice evaluation & recommendations
- – Our experts assess your current practice and identify areas for increased opportunity based on your personal goals.
Office placement & management
- – We utilize a proprietary methodology that leverages over 500,000 data points to ensure you are in the optimal office locations.
Schedule management, evaluation coordination and DWC compliance
- – Our specialized team does it all so you can focus only on the evaluations.
Additional med-legal opportunities
- – Our goal is to enhance your med-legal practice by providing more opportunities to do both QME and non-Workers’ Comp evaluations.
Record digitization and initial clerical excerpt of medical records
- – Everything will be accessible online for you to review in a very timely manner.
Rapid turnaround times, enabling you to complete your reports within specific timelines.
Report review and quality assurance
We utilize certified impairment rating specialists to ensure that your final reports are high quality and compliant with the law.
On-site medical assistant
Available to help you prep for your evaluations, make sure all parties show up, and manage any issues that may arise.
Ensure that all submitted bills are accurate and compliant with the law.
Our team of highly experienced collectors does everything possible to ensure that what is owed is collected. We have one of the best collection rates on the market.
Online access to a variety of report templates and continuing education courses.
Marketing & Promotion
Focused on improving both your QME panel conversions and your opportunities for other med-legal work.