Musculoskeletal Course: 12 Credit
Pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 8 §11.5, prior to appointment as a new Q.M.E., all physicians must complete at least 12 hours of approved instruction on disability evaluation report writing. CME’s Online Report Writing Course is approved by the DWC to satisfy this requirement.
12-Credit Musculoskeletal Course Includes:
- Lecture 1: Musculoskeletal – Orientation
- Lecture 2: Musculoskeletal – Rating
- Lecture 3: Musculoskeletal – Causation & Apportionment
- At-HomeTest: 75 Question Self-Administered Exam
- Printable resources and samples to accompany each lecture
Instructions: After viewing all the videos, please complete multiple choice test bellow. Upon successful completion, you will be emailed a certificate of completion.
Please note that course access expires 90 days after registration. Additional 30-day access can be purchased by contacting email@example.com
Musculoskeletal Course 12-Credit
SALE $1,100.00 $799.00
90 days of access