Pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 8 §11.5, prior to appointment as a new Q.M.E., all physicians must complete at least 12 hours of approved instruction on disability evaluation report writing. CME’s Online Report Writing Course is approved by the DWC to satisfy this requirement.
12-Credit Musculoskeletal Course Includes:
- Lecture 1: Musculoskeletal – Orientation
- Lecture 2: Musculoskeletal – Rating
- Lecture 3: Musculoskeletal – Causation & Apportionment
- At-HomeTest: 75 Question Self-Administered Exam
- Printable resources and samples to accompany each lecture
Please note that course access expires 90 days after registration. Additional 30-day access can be purchased by contacting email@example.com